Monday, August 4, 2008

How to wash acne face and acne scar filler

Acne scars can be prevented through a program of active treatment and self-control. One of the worst things you can do to pimples is to pick them. Some people try to squeeze or remove blackheads or whiteheads but this is the worst thing that you can do. Not only will the bacteria which causes acne spread, the skin can be damaged which leads to permanent scarring.
Aspirin paste - Make a paste from a couple non-coated aspirins that you have soften with just a few drops of water. Apply the aspirin paste to pimples and allow to sit for 20 minutes, then rinse. The salicylic acid in the aspirin will reduce the inflammation and size of pimples.
This used to happen all the time to me. It wasn't until I looked at the relationship between acne and food a little closer, that I was able to boot acne out of my life... FOR GOOD. Once I eliminated foods such as white flour, sugar, hydrogenated oils, iodine and a few others, I saw my skin change right before my very eyes. It was shocking!
wtakcintmactl.blogspot.com
tags: types of acne skin conditions, does lemon and salt work for acne, can you get acne on your genitals

No comments: