Thursday, July 3, 2008

Easy at home ways how to get rid of acne and apple cider vinegar for acne redness

Sulfur is also found in many over-the-counter acne medicines. Along with other products, it helps fight acne. However, it has a strong and rather unpleasant odor, which makes it inconvenient to use by itself in many acne medicines. When combined with other ingredients, its odor can be masked so that its beneficial characteristics can be taken advantage of to fight acne.
From personal experience I can tell you, prescribed drugs are not the answer to your acne scar problems, they do more harm than good, in most cases. I'm saying this from my own experience with them. Some may work, but the one's I tried didn't. I won't name any, because the drugs that didn't work for me, may work for you, who knows.
We take our 3 point plan and simplify it, the first step to take is to reduce your intake of processed food, eat more fruit and vegetables, the second step is to drink more water, many health professionals recommend 8 glasses a day (depending on your environment) and lastly exercise and sunshine. That's it simple and free Suggestions For Beating Acne. Now you need to use common sense and probably run my simple suggestions past you doctor but this simple strategy help me become acne free in 6 months.
enanouredinpd.blogspot.com
tags: salicylic acid acne, review of exposed acne, acne treatment natural skin care skin care cream b

No comments: