Thursday, July 3, 2008

Have medicine for my acne, and cure for acne scars

The first is known as blue light therapy. This treatment adds a small amount of blue light to the skin killing the bacteria present. It does not cause any pain or discomfort.blue light therapy will need to be completed in more than one fifteen minute session. It kills the bacteria very quickly each time but with repeated treatment, it will keep it away. The side effects of this therapy include changes in the pigment of the skin, dry skin in the acne area, and increased swelling in the area of treatment. Second is the pulsed light or the heat energy treatment. These two are used together to kill the bacteria. This will also cause the glands to become smaller making the oil production lessen. They use a yellow-green light and a degree of heat as a treatment for a mild to medium case. This combination therapy helps with acne that is inflamed. Side effects are only redness in T he area of therapy. The third treatment is known as diode laser therapy. This laser also causes damage to the glands and the middle skin layer while not causing harm tot he outside skin layer. This treatment may be painful or at the very least, a discomfort to the patient. Because of this, the skin is usually treated with a topical painkiller before the laser is applied. The area treated may show signs of swelling and increased redness.
Men and woman have different skin types and are often plagued by different kinds of skin problems. Although their skin types are different there is one major skin condition that is not bothered about whether you are female or male. Acne. Male and female sufferers of acne can be prone to this skin condition for various reasons. Woman often suffer from acne due to constantly applying lotions and makeup to the skin, whilst males can be prone to acne due to the physical activities they undertake or the environments that they work in.
My acne was devastating. I would wake up every day and stare into the mirror while a bumpy, blotchy, blemished face looked back with utter disappointment. At the height of my chronic acne I was 27. I thought I was doing everything right to combat the pimples. My diet was good. I washed my face morning and night. I used all the popular acne medicine. Nothing would control my skin breakouts. Then I learned the regimen that changed it all. I will now show you exactly how I finally cleared my skin after years of frustrating torment.
strrthsultrz.blogspot.com
tags: home remedy back bottom acne, pills for severe acne, coq10 can cure acne
Файл d:\images\1
wage016.jpg не найден

No comments: